Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Nutritional and other health problems after gall bladder surgery. e.g. vitamin deficiency
elizabeth1995 posted:
There are many bowel issues after gall bladder surgery and we are told to avoid fatty meals. What about digestion of fat soluble vitamins and diseases from deficiencies of these vitamins and are there any documented abnormality with cholesterol metabolism. This is one of the most common surgery and I would like to see studies of our population that can guide me to manage my current and potential GI issues post cholecystectomy.

Helpful Tips

relief of hemorrhoids
had hemorrhoids for years,tried all the store remedies,nothing worked. when my boys were little we used diaper rash ointment on them(zinc ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website