Skip to content
Tummy Trouble..
wennanna posted:
For the past year Ive watched my friend kinda shrug off these issues she has been having with her Tummy.But recently(past 2 months).It has gotten alot worse.She goes thru sperts of not being able to keep food in.Whenever she eats something within 5 minutes she has to run to the bathroom.She's having one of her sperts this week.And I keep telling her.That isnt normal,whats going on with yer tummy is something serious.She says shes fine as long as she dont eat anything.Any suggestions what I could do to convince her to go to a doctor?And any ideas what she may be suffering from..?Thanks for your input..
Eloise0613 responded:
You need to politely convince your friend to go to a doctor, as this is serious. Maybe printing off some literature about digestive disorders for your friend to read would give your friend the chance to realize that she can identify with this literature and has a problem that needs a doctor. Good luck and keep us updated.

Helpful Tips

How I get rid of pain
I've had these type of pains for over 20 years. I used to get pains every day in high school and never knew why. I finally realized the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website