Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Tummy Trouble..
wennanna posted:
For the past year Ive watched my friend kinda shrug off these issues she has been having with her Tummy.But recently(past 2 months).It has gotten alot worse.She goes thru sperts of not being able to keep food in.Whenever she eats something within 5 minutes she has to run to the bathroom.She's having one of her sperts this week.And I keep telling her.That isnt normal,whats going on with yer tummy is something serious.She says shes fine as long as she dont eat anything.Any suggestions what I could do to convince her to go to a doctor?And any ideas what she may be suffering from..?Thanks for your input..

Eloise0613 responded:
You need to politely convince your friend to go to a doctor, as this is serious. Maybe printing off some literature about digestive disorders for your friend to read would give your friend the chance to realize that she can identify with this literature and has a problem that needs a doctor. Good luck and keep us updated.

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website