Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
stomach issues knocking me down
jerziegirl434 posted:
since july i have had issues with my stomach ,i have no ins.so i cant afford to see a doctor as much as i would like.this last attack i ended up in the E.R,i was told i have gastritis ,my attcks feel like im having contractions like when i was pregnant they start off mild,then get to their peak and the pain is so intense i cant move then they start to subside for a few minutes then the whole process repeats itself,the attacks come out of no where i get no warning that it will happen,then for the next 24 hours i am so weak and sick that i cant get out of bed,then it passes and im fine til the next time,which would be days ,its seems as if this goes on at least 1 x per week.its almost like having a stomach virus with severe pain.i have totally changed my diet,that didnt help,any suggestions? plz,plz,someone tell me something

Anon_125043 responded:
See if this helps.

http://sunild1204.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/acidic-stomachdyspepsiahyper-aciditystomach-problems/

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website