Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
frightening stomach issues
monica08 posted:
I'm a 22 year old female and I have been have weird stomach issues since 2011. It either happens twice a year, or like last year it was 3 times i believe. It ALWAYS happen right when I go to bed and the symptoms are a mild dull wavy feeling in my stomach that would get worse through the night. I feel like something is coating my stomach and i began to breathe heavy and shake. I feel like sometimes i can throw up. my arms, legs,and fingers would get numb and my mouth would get really dry. I also have a paranoia of vomiting so i always get out of bed, hoping that watching tv will come me down. it would last for like 6 to 8 hours and then i can feel myself getting back to normal. most times i would have a bowel movement at least twice while feeling like this, but its always too soft, never firm enough. i doubt it can be a virus, but i feel like it could be a bacteria i got from eating something. my stomach doesn't seem strong and i wonder if i have a food allergy as well. it seems like i can't withstand food with high dosage of processed ingredients like msg.
i never have pain just nausea and dizzy spells.
also could my brain make me feel sick if im thinking too much about getting sick?

chapochap responded:
might be a stomach infection h. poyleri. might need to see ur doctor for antibiotics.

chapochap replied to chapochap's response:
mean h pylori infection

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website