any advice would help
An_249676 posted:
I've been having indigestion so bad i vomit in my mouth, i cant eat are drink anything. the only thing that helps is baking soda and water, and that isnt good for you cause of the sodium. My stomach swells so big everyone thinks im pregnant.
WVGil92 responded:
If you can see a doctor you need to. You may need a prescription such as Prilosec. Look up on internet for stomach problems and what you should be eating. My husband is having some of the same issues and he can only drink Ensure's for the time being. Seek professional medical advice.