Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
pain on the inside of left arm.
Goose95n posted:
have a a lot of problems, tbi, ptsd, anxiety, heartburn, neck problems. but the pain in my arm seams to come after i eat. after i eat it feels like my heart jumps and the pain starts. it makes my anxiety go way up witch starts more problems. its always on the inside of my arm and a little chest pain but not much. it dont stay around long 20 mins waybe. i got wounded in afghanistan and i know i get palpatations from my anxiety. it just drives me nuts not knowing whats going on. i had ekg, echo, x-rays, blood work etc. i take zanex everyday thats really the only thing. pepto when i need it for heartburn opset stomach. i just dont know if its my heart or stomach thats causing the pain. i think the worst always. thats makes it worse i know. just trying to get some help. thx SSG ARMY (RET)

calgal37 responded:
Goose, pain such as you are describing can be found with heart problems, but it appears your doc ruled that out. However that discomfort can also be found in those with acid reflux. You say you have heartburn. Have you spoken with your doctor about that issue?

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website