Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
SNEAKY GALLBLADDER
An_249951 posted:
About 2 moths ago I lost my appetite, didnt think much about it, 1,2,3 more weeks no appetite? Went to doc, said possible IBS go take stomach ultrasound(NORMAL) bloodwork(NORMAL) hidascan (NORMAL) stomach emptying(NORMAL) went to ER felt really bad they did CT scan and bloodwork (NORMAL) family doc (which is awesome) sent me to surgeon quickly. He said 90% gallbladder took it out 3 days later(yesterday) It was the gallbladder scar tissue and severley inflamed took it out, already feel better although sore from surgery.I beat my head against the wall for months and with the technology we have today, I didnt need a test to tell me I was fine when I was sick. I know it sounds like exploratory surgery but if you have a good dr who can refer you to a good surgeon you will be good. I wish all of you the best of luck keep your FAITH that is what saved me.

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website