Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Acid Reflux?????
JNLRMRZ posted:
I have had a severe cough with severe phlem for a year now, and sometimes it is accompanied by a fever. I have visited eight doctors and the emergency room over the past year to see what this is and what can be done about it. Some suggested asthma, COPD, chronic broncitis, sleep apnea etc, but none have ever said exactly what it is, except an upper respiratory infection. But today I had the stupidest answer of all......acid reflux. I know what acid reflux is, and it has nothing to do with the lungs. I have given up. Does anyone know how I can find a cure for this or even what it might be?

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website