Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Non-Functioning Gallbladder
    OUCloud2 posted:
    I had an ultra-sound - no stones nor the gallbladder showed up , they even had 2 techs check - still nothing.

I also had the Hida scan - Nothing - no Stones nor Gallbladder showed up, they had 4 radidologist check and not one could find the gallbladder.

They did say that surgery is still most likely to remove it.

Other than a few bouts of nausea /vomiting and what to me feels like a pulled muscle -or the pain of what one feels like being pulled, that's all I've felt. Since cutting fried / spice / red meat out of my diet in the past few days , I haven't had any more issues.

The tech thinks what happened is - the pain i felt was probably when it quit working totally. It just simply deflated and never reflated with meals.

Anyone else have a Ultra-sound / Hida scan that turned out like mine?

Please respond

Helpful Tips

Have you tried better toilet posture?
    There is a great new product on the market aimed at improving colon health by correcting the anorectal angle and making elimination easier ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website