Lower Abdominal Pain After Easting
flower1948 posted:
A lot of times after eating it, doesn't matter what, I get a bad pain in my lower stomach. I feel bloated. I have the urge to urinate and a bowel movement at the same time but nothing happens. Doctor won't listen to me. Thinks I am over exaggerating. Anyone else had this problem?

An_251047 responded:
I am having similar problems, upper, central abdominal pain and bloating after eating any type of foods regardless of amount or kind.
I was using Psyllium with an orange flavor and I feel that the stomach pains started from there. I am suspecting that the artificial citric flavors aggravated or started an ulcer like area; however, I stopped the orange flavor psyllium but the signs and symptoms are still there. When my stomach is empty is not as bad. Hopefully will get some suggestions. I am taking OTC acid reducers but they do not help.

flower1948 replied to An_251047's response:
Thanks for your reply. I am asking about this for my neice.
She is in the military and it is and it is taking a toll on her. The doctors won't listen to her. She is just over reacting or something. I hope someone will answer that knows about it.
Thanks again.