Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Severe Stomach pain, nausea, frequent bowel movements and pain with eating.
InPainAndAtALoss posted:
Every single time I eat, it hurts unbelievably bad, giving me chills, fever, etc. Then shortly follows the bowel movements, which are frequent, and sometimes cause pain. In the mornings I am very nauseous, and sometimes throw up. I have been diagnosed with diverticulitis. So I generally stay away from seeds, nuts and typical foods that would irritate that. These days, I'm practically on a liquid diet. Which absolutely sucks. And when I do eat solid foods, the pain worsens and the bowel movements are worse. I have tried the process of eliminating certain foods, and I cannot see that one particular food hurts any less or worse than another. I'm looking for any kind of relief possible...

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website