Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Excessive gas
An_251333 posted:
In the last few months I have had great issues after eating. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat. About 30 to 45 minutes after eating the horrible gas begins. I am a 60 year old female and still have all my female organs. Could this be an issue with my ovaries or is it intestinal do you think?

calgal37 responded:
It sounds like you may be reacting to a food you're ingesting. Consider taking a look at the 'food groups' you take in, and try an elimination diet. Many find that things within the dairy category can cause issues. If that might be your problem, try discontinuing all dairy products for a couple of weeks and see if that helps to solve the problem.

Helpful Tips

relief of hemorrhoids
had hemorrhoids for years,tried all the store remedies,nothing worked. when my boys were little we used diaper rash ointment on them(zinc ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website