Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Not sure what is going on with me..
Anon_81297 posted:
About a week ago, I noticed that I was having more stomach troubles than normal.. it started out as a sharp stabbing pain in my lower right pelvic region, and has progressed to a stomachache after eating anything, followed by diarrhea and mucus in the stools... I know I am not dehydrated because I drink water ALL the time! I usually have the equivalent of a can of soda a day, and then anything else I drink is water.. I have had digestive problems for about 3 years(diarrhea almost all the time) but the mucus in stools and cramping in pelvis has been worrying me... I am a 22 year old female btw, if that helps with anything...

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website