suffering stomach problems from almost two years
An_251722 posted:
Hello,[br>[br>I am 23 year old suffering stomach problems from almost two years. From last couple of months I am suffering from lower back pain. I could not empty my stomach in the morning in one go (need to go twice or trice). And in this case my back hurts more. I also feel stretched/pain in lower back when empty stomach. [br>[br>History: In October 2012, I did Stool culture test and diagnosed E-coli ESBL. for which doctor had given me 10 injections (twice a day)of Amikacin 500mg. [br>I was feeling better after the treatment. [br>[br>A month ago my doctor has told that my stomach is producing excess amount of acid and thought symptoms of H pylori And was suggested "sompraz hp" kit for 14 days (triple therapy). I could not bare the side effects of this medicine so I stopped this medicine after 4th day.[br>[br>recently I did upper endoscopy (as doctor suggested) but the report was normal.[br>[br>I don't want to take any medicine before proper diagnosis.[br>[br>one more thing, I am also suffering from premature hair whitening and hair fall.[br>does stomach problem or having lots of medicine causes this?? I so much worrying about my hair and I can't take vitamin/iron supplements as my doctor said it is not advisable when suffering from stomach problems.[br>[br>what should I do?? should I go for any medical test?? please help..