Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
suffering stomach problems from almost two years
An_251722 posted:
Hello,[br>[br>I am 23 year old suffering stomach problems from almost two years. From last couple of months I am suffering from lower back pain. I could not empty my stomach in the morning in one go (need to go twice or trice). And in this case my back hurts more. I also feel stretched/pain in lower back when empty stomach. [br>[br>History: In October 2012, I did Stool culture test and diagnosed E-coli ESBL. for which doctor had given me 10 injections (twice a day)of Amikacin 500mg. [br>I was feeling better after the treatment. [br>[br>A month ago my doctor has told that my stomach is producing excess amount of acid and thought symptoms of H pylori And was suggested "sompraz hp" kit for 14 days (triple therapy). I could not bare the side effects of this medicine so I stopped this medicine after 4th day.[br>[br>recently I did upper endoscopy (as doctor suggested) but the report was normal.[br>[br>I don't want to take any medicine before proper diagnosis.[br>[br>one more thing, I am also suffering from premature hair whitening and hair fall.[br>does stomach problem or having lots of medicine causes this?? I so much worrying about my hair and I can't take vitamin/iron supplements as my doctor said it is not advisable when suffering from stomach problems.[br>[br>what should I do?? should I go for any medical test?? please help..

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website