Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Uneasiness in My Stomach and Body, Fatigue, Depression
An_252212 posted:
I am not sure if it is digestive disorder or something else, but my problem is related to stomach.

Everyday when I come from toilet I feel a bit burning in my stomach. I have to eat something immediately to feel comparatively comfortable. If I don't eat, I feel fatigue, depression, lack of confidence, pressure on heart, I have to take deep breath, I don't feel any energy within my body. When I eat I feel comparatively good for some time and then again I experience the same symptoms. I have this problem since my childhood. My height is 6.2 inch and my weight is just 55 kg. I am almost 26 years old. My wrist is so small. I have 3rd type of baldness and I use spectacles from last 12 years. My skin looks good and it is not dull. Nails also look good.

I am not eating any gluten containing products from last year. I am not consuming any milk and dairy products. I am not eating green vegetables these days. I sacrificed so many food products, even though I am not getting expected results. I feel good when I eat potato and apple. I am also taking Probiotic health drink.

Are my villi damaged? I do experience the perfect health once in a 1-3 months just for few hours. So I can imagine what perfect health means. My metal sickness goes away when I experience health. This sickness destroyed my teenage years. I am not doing job, because of my health issues. I am always tired, energy less and there is some kind of uneasiness in my body which lead me to depression. It is not like I am depressed over my health issues. My health issues cause me to depress about any small or big things in my life.

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website