Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Heart palpitations
Zstokes826 posted:
I too have been experiencing these symptoms as of oct of 2012..I've been to the ER abt 4 times in 2mths and they say nothing's wrong with my heart, my blood work, EKGs, X-rays and everything come back normal..I know as of 2007 I've had a change in the digestion of my food and my bowel movements were different..I also have pain when digesting certain foods but I never paid tht anymind..can I have GERD and not have any symptoms of it often..? I have pain in my abdominal areas when eating certain foods, or drinking coffee or pop...idk but this freaks me out because the drs all read frm the same books and have NO CLUE as to wht needs to be done to help me..

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website