Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
A little nervous
An_252535 posted:
I am a 21 y.o. male 6ft 220lbs. About 2 weeks ago I was in the shower and while cleaning myself I noticed a small bump about the size of a pimple near my anus. I do not know how long it has been there. I cannot feel it throughout the day nor when I go to the bathroom only if i feel for it. My fear is that it is some form of cancer. It is not difficult for me to pass stools especially since about 3 weeks ago i started getting some fiber in my diet and laying off the red meats. this last day i have been extra nervous and accompanying that is what feels like constipation which I now know is a symptom of colon cancer. I don't really know what classifies as constipation but i know that i feel like I need to go right now and cant. two days ago i was fine and went twice. The only time I have ever bled from going to the bathroom was a couple years ago when I took one that was so large and sharp that it tore my anus. not sure if this bump is from that and I never found it until now.

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website