Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Am I A Medical Anomaly
Hopper79 posted:
All water makes me sick and dr. Pepper is the only drink I can have. I have a higher cognitive function on dr pepper. Lemonade makes me sleepy, tea and fruit juice make me sick as well as clear soda and root beer. I don't eat any fruit and only green beans and corn and potatoes I only eat coco puffs, cheese burgers Mac and cheese and fried chicken bites and french fries. Cows milk with coco puffs. I am a wee bit overweight mainly do to all the carbs I eat. My bones don't ache, I am somewhat active when not at work in a grocery store, full time. I consume 50+ oz of dr. Pepper a day. Coke products make me crazy. If I have water my mind can't function to the best of it's abilities. Any ideas here?

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website