Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
NATURAL REMEDIES REALLY WORK
An_252850 posted:
Please check for use of DGL and Mastic Gum in endfatigue website under how to get off acid blockers, or just google how to get off acid blockers - you will learn a lot with the explanation given there . Also, check for candida symptoms (there is a great website with diet). Sugars is the big culprit in intestestinal disorder as well as white wheat products and white rice. The GMO and insecticide ridden food (buy organic whenever possible, especially berries, broccoli and all beans). My husband and daughter had a lot of intestinl problems and with the DGL they are fine now and can eat most things. Avoid Prilosec and acid blockers (the pink stuff). Prilosec has been found to constrict blood vessels and give you heart problems.

Helpful Tips

abodmenal pain
from last 2 weeks i suffering from abodmenal is pain very badly .and my toilet also not good.always i have to go toilet .per 3,4 times i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website