Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Chronic constipation, loud intestinal noises and many more symptoms...
NeatPete posted:
Hello WebMD community!
I'd like to ask You guys for help because I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I don't really know where to put this description of my problems, cause they're all over my body but the worst are in my digestive system.

So, I guess it'll be best to describe how do I feel during my whole day:

Waking up is worst moment - I feel weak and numb, my nose is full, I've got red, swollen cheeks and purple circles under my eyes which are also swollen (eyelids) and tired. I can hear my heart pumping slowly.

Then, after like 15 minutes I feel much better. From 10 o'clock to 17 o'clock I almost have no problems, only constipation, coughing up white/yellow phlegm and having itching gums, and these I have everyday, almost all the time. Then, always around 17 I start feeling very weak and dizzy, I feel more itching in my gums, sometimes all of my veins are very visible.

It all started 7-8 years ago with balding on top of my head and long lasting fevers without any "scientific explanation". I also have some spots on my feet and sometimes they're just spots but sometimes many tiny dots/scabs appear inside of them.

My hair are growing back after 7 years of bald spots, and I don't really know why...

I also have problems with urinary tract but I think it's not connected cause I have it for a short time.

So, if anyone would know what could be the problem... well, that person will be a hero.

Larry_Hoberman responded:
Hi NeatPete: Sorry to read about your symptoms, particularly the constipation. If you're experiencing 3 stools or less per week, you have a problem, but it's a common one that can be treated very gently by taking a multi-species probiotic, ideally about 30 minutes before you eat a morning meal. I'm not sure about your other symptoms, but taking a probiotic may certainly help. http://www.endomune.com/index.php/about/case-studies/254-to-go-or-not-to-go-that-is-the-problem

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website