Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
nauseous
An_253051 posted:
I feel nauseous but burping alleviates the pain temporarely. I am also bloated and have pain that comes and goes on my left abdominal area that is tender to touch. I don't have regular bowls. This has been happening for years. Sometimes its worse than others. In the past I feel like this till finally I have a painful bowl movement that is usually watery and dark colored. But right now I pretty sure I am pregnant but I don't think that is the cause because like I said this has been happening in the past. On one occasion I was constipated for almost two weeks so I took some laxatives and the next more I was in such pain on toilet with diahrea and feeling like I was going to vomit at same time. I broke out in a sweat. Then I after I that I was fine. I don't have insurance and doctors office wont see me unless I pay off a 2000 dollar bill they said.

Jessie31 responded:
Well about three weeks I had to go to the er because I kept feeling nauseous and I couldn't vomit all I could do was belch and I was also having bad heartburn. The doctor did blood work on me he also checked my urine and they also did an ultrasound on my gall bladder because I was having gall bladder symptoms. But they all came back fine, the only thing was that my white blood cell count was up a little. So he thought that I had a stomach virus. And I also have a little pain on my right abdominal area. But I also have acid reflux, and I had to make changes to my diet to control it but I still get gassy and belch almost everything I eat up. I take Prilosec every morning. It sounds like you have acid reflux to me or IBS because the two can work hand in hand together.

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website