Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
I can't believe this--diarrhea returns with Cholestyramine?
nestorb1957 posted:
I am a 56 yr old male who has been taking one 9g dose of cholestyramine daily for 4 years after gallbladder removal with very, very few problems until the last few days...I have had a couple of "explosions" that remind me of what it was like before I started taking this...I have resorted to adding my old standby imodium for now but I know this is not a long term answer ...is there something I should know about or be doing to prevent this? I am kind of afraid to eat anything else...THANK YOU WebMD for being here for us!

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website