Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
No one can figure out what's wrong with me need advice :()
Thejeffmaneh posted:
Weird story I'll try and be brief, For the last six months I have zero energy ,hands and feet feel asleep ,also dizzy ,some blurry vision and sharp constant pain in my right side below my ribs. Have had multiable ct scans, MRI , emg , blood tests ,X-rays you name it even a colonoscopy with all of the showing nothing wrong, the docs all are baffled. I am type 2 diabetic but that too is under controll the only meds I take are avapro for high blood preasure., I also had kidney stones lasered out about 4 months ago and a stent removed (more pain then you can believe). Also have a cyst in my nasal they are going to look at Was 250lbs but am down to 185 (6ft) Doctors don't think its ms and after the emg ruled out diabetic neurophy Also don't have blood clots, I'm really just at my wits end with all this and would take any advice I can get ps I'm 47 and I do smoke thanxs Jeff

LisaMC2011 responded:
You might consider Neuropathy. It is a nervous system condition.

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website