Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Anal leakage
An_254151 posted:
I am 48 years young and experience the discomfort of anal leakage. I didn't know how many people suffered from this ailment. I do not have this happen to me very often, so I can't say if it's a disease or something I ate. I used to drink bourbon and thought that was the problem,but this is not the case. Now I'm thinking too much "Hungarian Hot Paprika"? I love my spices but tend to over do it at times. Please give me some insight.

dwood316 responded:
That might either fecal incontinence,or something to do with your muscles down there,if I was you,i'd talk to your doctor about it if possible. You can also look up info on here and other websites.

georgiagail responded:
Try avoiding the "Hungarian Hot Paprika" (which I'm not sure ANY human over the age of 30 should consider consuming....you're sure brave to do this at age 48!!!) to see if this helps.

Gail

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website