Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Anal leakage
An_254151 posted:
I am 48 years young and experience the discomfort of anal leakage. I didn't know how many people suffered from this ailment. I do not have this happen to me very often, so I can't say if it's a disease or something I ate. I used to drink bourbon and thought that was the problem,but this is not the case. Now I'm thinking too much "Hungarian Hot Paprika"? I love my spices but tend to over do it at times. Please give me some insight.
dwood316 responded:
That might either fecal incontinence,or something to do with your muscles down there,if I was you,i'd talk to your doctor about it if possible. You can also look up info on here and other websites.
georgiagail responded:
Try avoiding the "Hungarian Hot Paprika" (which I'm not sure ANY human over the age of 30 should consider're sure brave to do this at age 48!!!) to see if this helps.


Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 128 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website