Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Digestive
An_254270 posted:
Help please!! I am a 48 yr. old female in Louisiana., my stomach have been giving me the (blues) the belching, gas, pain and fullness is driving me crazy. My stomach is huge, I have stop eating food because of my stomach issues. And have gain more weight then ever. This have been going on now 2 months. Don' t know what to do or take any suggestion? I have try all kinds of over the counter stuff nothing is working.

georgiagail responded:
Have you considered making an appointment with a gastroenterologist to try to find the cause of these symptoms?

Gail

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website