Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
the unexplained pain
An_254528 posted:
I have been experiencing several issues..I had been admitted several into hospitals several times in the past 2 years. It started with being admitted for pancreatitus,..keeping in mind i am not a alcohol drinker. I had several tests done and no answer to resolve my constant pain in center of my chest and bores back to my back and up into my shoulders, I am a diabetic type 2, diagnosised with baretts disease and had ct scans done, mrcp, several x rays and had my gallbladder removed back in june of this year and still experiencing issues and i have an hiatal hernia also my gastrologist just put me on creon(pancrelipase) and still no effect... my pains are relentless going on days now ..extreme fatigue,lack of appetite and insomnia, and unexplained weight gain and also in past had 2 colonoscopies and endoscopies done. and yet still in pain. Its getting to point where my depression is now happening to boot... still no explained causes. I also had heart related tests done as well.

abbypain responded:
I feel your pain weird , 21/2 years in and lots of pain in my stomach daily gas,excessive potty breaks, acid reflux , bloating,pain in back between shoulders I have had 3 colonoscopys 2 endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy unexplained weight gain so far I had a parasite and did not respond to medicine took 8 months to diagnosis, and i found a medicine on the internet myself and told doctor about it , he called pharmacy and wrote prescription. They found ulcers in my small intestine. still pain in abdomen of course its normal to get depression i feel like a test guinne pig crap saw doctor today and now two new test, Since nothing stays down acid. Will have nuclear med test and a
intestine check to see what happens when I swallow food and it is in the stomach . I am a cancer survivor. Have had gallbladder taken, stomach surgery mesh placed in my gut. Not sure where this will go from here but, just hope for best.What can you do when you are not in control the doctors are. Do research online it helps me follow my own health for which i decide whats done or not. god bless

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website