Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
frequent gas, bloating, dry mouth,
mshuq2000 posted:
Friends,

I have always been healthy. I did physical check up 4 months ago; The lab test only showed lack of vitamin D. Now, I'm suffering with the following symptoms; I'm really worried.

In brief, I have frequent gas, bloating, dry mouth, random digestion problem, and stomach often feeling stingy pain. I have been experiencing dry mouth for about three months now; both sides of my tongue have turned curly. The mouth feels dry even if I drink water. I have suffered from acid reflux at least once or twice a year in the last five years; I'm afraid that I might have acid reflux right now and I am taking one 20mg prilosec every day for the third week now. I don't feel comfort in breathing; sometimes when I need long breath, my chest does not let me take one long enough, then I use frequent short breaths instead. With all these happening, recently I noticed that if I lie on bed on left side I feel like something is touching something else in my chest (is it bloated stomach touching the liver or lungs?). Besides, in a certain bending I feel stingy pain in left side chest, but not always. I thought these were just because of H-Pylori which my wife was treated with two weeks ago; but, a breath test came negative 2/3 days ago. Gas, often foul smelling, escapes out of colon 10/12 times a day. Once a week or even in a lesser rate, I have experienced diarrhea kind of symptom (loose motion) or seen undigested food in my stool.

My question: do all these still feel like only acid reflux or something else going on?

I really appreciate for any response from you.

Best regards,
mshuq2000

Helpful Tips

abodmenal pain
from last 2 weeks i suffering from abodmenal is pain very badly .and my toilet also not good.always i have to go toilet .per 3,4 times i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website