Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Finally, a diagnosis!
talllady510 posted:
I changed my PCP. My new doctor was the first and only doctor to refer me to a Gastroenterologist for digestive problems that started in my teens. I'm now in my middle 30s. After an Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy I finally have the diagnosis of Crohn's Disease.
I started the Paleo Diet in January and have already lost 20 pounds. It works. It's so evident now that what you eat effects your body for good or bad.

atti_editor responded:
Hi talllady510,

Just wanted to stop in an say that I am so glad you were able to get a diagnosis and are doing so well!

-Atti

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website