Skip to content
Sternohyoid muscle in neck
An_254379 posted:
For the past year, I've had a pain in the right side of my neck/esophagus. the pain has caused me to have pain, difficulty swallowing, breathing, strain when talking, feeling of throat swelling, feeling of food being stuck/regurgitating and constant phlegm in throat. I think it is leading to other digestive problems that I've had since. I've been to an ENT and a GI doctor. I've had all tests done including Barium Swallow, Upper Endoscopy, MRI of Neck (without contrast) and laryngoscopy but was told all was essentially normal. I hate to self diagnose but since my doctors can't, I am trying to do so myself. My assumption is the muscle that is giving me the trouble is the Sternohyoid muscle. Does anyone have any experience or advice on what may be the problem, remedies and/or tips on how to diagnose? Thanks for any tips/advice you can offer.

gokceber responded:
Hi, I am having the same problems. It has been a year since you've posted your message, so i wondered how have you been feeling lately and what was the diagnosis?

jrd8278 replied to gokceber's response:
Sadly, I still have the same symptoms. It improved for a while (though not 100%) but lately has resurfaced. If you get any diagnosis, please share.

lisanblakemeshop replied to jrd8278's response:
ORDER 100% LEGIT n SAFE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAIN RELIEVERS, CBD OILS, DABS and More. For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com
Medical Marijuana is good for your health Top medical strains for all patients suffering from Depression,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue and for Calming Aromatherapy then you are in the right place to look in our meds all top grade AA with high level of CBD and THC contact for your supply and good health.
PAIN KILLERS,
MEDICAL MARIJUANA,
Act. LEAN,
BUD SEEDS HARSH OILS, DABS,& OTHER M.M TREATMENTS.
We also sefely and securely deliver all sorts of generic medication and Syrup Nationwide at very good prices. No prescribtions Needed .Legit , verified and reputed plug.Available in the U.S, CANADA , Australia and the UK.
For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com . Thank you. fdgdfgdfg

Helpful Tips

Have you tried better toilet posture?
There is a great new product on the market aimed at improving colon health by correcting the anorectal angle and making elimination easier ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website