Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Help from a Chinese young man.
web23573 posted:
Dear Professor :
I am a youngster from China and I sincerely write this letter to ask for your kind help.
I am only 20 years old, but I have suffered from serious disease for 5 years. During which, I could not do sports together with peers, even running or basketball became impossible. I lost 1/3 (75kg to 50kg) of my previous body weight. I have to terminate my schooling for my disease.
My family had thought of everything in order to diagnose and treat my disease. We have visited various domestic hospitals, but the results had always been unsatisfactory. Even the doctors in the most renowned hospital could not diagnose definitively. Therefore, the treatment had kept to be ineffective. Some physicians even gave diagnose of hysteria by experience. My case has become extremely difficult.
Sometimes, I really feel my life is hopeless, and want to give up my life. But my family had always encouraged me to keep on fighting against the disease and pursuing for my dreams. Thanks for their encouragement and I could regain confidence and desire to fight against the disease.
Recently, I luckily encountered the platform that gathered the best doctors all over the world. I sincerely wish your help.
The data of my diagnosis and treatment are attached bellow. Wish myself good luck.
Best regards.

Here are my symptoms:

Main symptoms:
1. Breath: labored breathing, short of breath, the process of inspiration and expiration has a kind of incomplete feeling.
2. Feel fullness in epigastrium, respiratory movement is weak in hypogastrium and umbilical zone.
3. Sour regurgitation, occurs after the meal or when lie on the back.
4. Frequency belching, and the symptom remits after that.
5. The defecation process is hard, and I often feel constriction on epigastrium when try to defecate.
6. The exhaust times decreases; before the disease occurring, the exhaust times is 5-10 every day, and now it's 1-2 times.
7. The blood vessel below the xiphoid and the left upper abdomen beats evidently.
8. Press the region at 5 cm left of the underface of xiphoid below, I will feel painful evidently, but labored breathing will relieve evidently.
9. Often feel pinching pain at epigastrium.

Minor symptoms:
1. Rhinobyon, postnasal drip, and mass running nose.
2. Excessive phlegm, spumescence mucus often comes out of throat.
3. The excrement is shapeless.
4. Frequency blurred vision, and feel tearful.
5. Often feel palmic.

All the symptoms listed will aggravate when bend down, abdominal curl, have a meal or sneeze and will relieve after exhaust, defecation or belching.
All the symptoms listed occur at the same time and will be worsening or lightening ate the same time.

Here is my check information:(I had translate)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1v1iitjKcbDcjNleERWZDdQems&usp=sharing

Please analyse my documents and transmit to others with the link if you can. Thank you very much!

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website