Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
enough is a enough
sisters4ever posted:
because the ct scans and x-rays and MRS are all negative along with the UPPER gi and colonoscopy my next step is some capsule camera test. Not sure all that will show . Once again lower left abdomen pain that sometimes goes in to my back , upper left abdomen pains sometimes feels like stinging ,pain in lower left abdomen at times radiates in to back . Gi ;s are puzzled primary is puzzled I feel like I just cant handle it any more. One doctor thinks I may have adhesions from a surgery I had twenty years ago for a E-TOPIC pregnancy? I say WTF , he wants me to have a laparoscopic procedure to see what is going on if the capsule camera test doesn't show anything , I am so scared , I just want to be better and myself again and not be in this pain and feeling of uselessness . I know I cant go on like this It has changed from Diarerreah to Constipation, everyday is a challenge for me physically and mentally. WHAT MORE CAN I DO

atti_editor responded:
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I have a family member who just went through something similar with inconclusive/negative tests and finally the camera capsule test. The camera did pick up on some things that none of the other tests were able to, so I think that it is worth a shot to have this procedure, especially if you are in so much pain. I hope that the camera test gives you some answers! It sounds like you are being very active in your treatment and going through the right steps to get a diagnosis. Please keep us updated on how you are doing!

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website