Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
enough is a enough
sisters4ever posted:
because the ct scans and x-rays and MRS are all negative along with the UPPER gi and colonoscopy my next step is some capsule camera test. Not sure all that will show . Once again lower left abdomen pain that sometimes goes in to my back , upper left abdomen pains sometimes feels like stinging ,pain in lower left abdomen at times radiates in to back . Gi ;s are puzzled primary is puzzled I feel like I just cant handle it any more. One doctor thinks I may have adhesions from a surgery I had twenty years ago for a E-TOPIC pregnancy? I say WTF , he wants me to have a laparoscopic procedure to see what is going on if the capsule camera test doesn't show anything , I am so scared , I just want to be better and myself again and not be in this pain and feeling of uselessness . I know I cant go on like this It has changed from Diarerreah to Constipation, everyday is a challenge for me physically and mentally. WHAT MORE CAN I DO

atti_editor responded:
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I have a family member who just went through something similar with inconclusive/negative tests and finally the camera capsule test. The camera did pick up on some things that none of the other tests were able to, so I think that it is worth a shot to have this procedure, especially if you are in so much pain. I hope that the camera test gives you some answers! It sounds like you are being very active in your treatment and going through the right steps to get a diagnosis. Please keep us updated on how you are doing!

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful