Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
EGD & BRAVO
An_258252 posted:
Had one done on 7/10/2014 for acid reflux monitoring they said there would be no side effects, but I feel sick to my stomach, gets nausea, pain in top left shoulder, chest pains, breathing spasms, and it seems like I can't catch my breath, and this is over a week later. I don't ever want another one. I had the EGD done a few months before and he didn't find anything wrong but I asked him why do a Bravo if you found nothing wrong, when it all could have been done in the beginning. I drink carbonated beverages to keep the gas off my stomach, but still have a continuous burning sensation in stomach and chest. I had my Gallbladder removed and soon after I started having reflux problems. This is not a good feeling, if only there was a cure!! Any real remedies that work?...

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 123 found this helpful