Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Eosinophilic Esophagitis
sks2tone posted:
Hi, I was just diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis. My doctor seems to be to busy to talk to me about it until my next appointment, in a few weeks. Has anyone had this without ever having constipation, diarrhea, heartburn or acid reflux? I never have any of these. I feel no different eating habanero hot wings than I would a piece of toast. My only symptoms are that no matter what I eat other than breakfast I feel extemely full. Eating a few bites makes me feel like I just ate at an all you can eat buffet. It could be a salad or a steak it all feels the same. The only other way I can describe it is it feels like when you miss a step going down the stairs. I feel it in my upper stomach in between my ribs. I have lost 45 pounds. I am 5'10" and used to weight 163 pounds. My doctor prescribed Flovent, but i can't afford it. Has anyone gotten relief from any medications. I'd love to find a natural remedy. I usually have worst side affects with these medication than whatever my problem is. I also have problems with anxiety, depression, sleep, allergy and back/neck pain. I am always tired during the day and more awake at night. I have two children so I really need to get this fixed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website