Eosinophilic Esophagitis
sks2tone posted:
Hi, I was just diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis. My doctor seems to be to busy to talk to me about it until my next appointment, in a few weeks. Has anyone had this without ever having constipation, diarrhea, heartburn or acid reflux? I never have any of these. I feel no different eating habanero hot wings than I would a piece of toast. My only symptoms are that no matter what I eat other than breakfast I feel extemely full. Eating a few bites makes me feel like I just ate at an all you can eat buffet. It could be a salad or a steak it all feels the same. The only other way I can describe it is it feels like when you miss a step going down the stairs. I feel it in my upper stomach in between my ribs. I have lost 45 pounds. I am 5'10" and used to weight 163 pounds. My doctor prescribed Flovent, but i can't afford it. Has anyone gotten relief from any medications. I'd love to find a natural remedy. I usually have worst side affects with these medication than whatever my problem is. I also have problems with anxiety, depression, sleep, allergy and back/neck pain. I am always tired during the day and more awake at night. I have two children so I really need to get this fixed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.