Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

on going severe Right upper abdominal pain
denise433 posted:
My mother has been having severe right upper pain for almost a year but getting progressively worse, had multiple Ct scans, MRI, bloodwork and multiple other test that have all been normal, she had her gallbladder out over a year ago with no improvement, they rules out any "duct" issues as well, we are at a loss s to where or what to do, we has many ER trips with no answers, can anybody shed any light or give any insight as to what our next move should be??? Any help would be greatly appreciated we are getting desperate for help!
nycjudy responded:
Read about the gallbladder . . . see if that sounds right.
jodaycraf responded:
If you are anywhere near a larger teaching hospital such as Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital. Refer to this website, for a listing of the top hospitals:

I was told I had Parkinson's disease, and went to Johns Hopkins, to find out I had (praise God), been misdiagnosed.

Good luck.

Helpful Tips

Drinking waer everyday keeps my digesive going. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website