Skip to content
on going severe Right upper abdominal pain
denise433 posted:
My mother has been having severe right upper pain for almost a year but getting progressively worse, had multiple Ct scans, MRI, bloodwork and multiple other test that have all been normal, she had her gallbladder out over a year ago with no improvement, they rules out any "duct" issues as well, we are at a loss s to where or what to do, we has many ER trips with no answers, can anybody shed any light or give any insight as to what our next move should be??? Any help would be greatly appreciated we are getting desperate for help!
nycjudy responded:
Read about the gallbladder . . . see if that sounds right.
jodaycraf responded:
If you are anywhere near a larger teaching hospital such as Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital. Refer to this website, for a listing of the top hospitals:

I was told I had Parkinson's disease, and went to Johns Hopkins, to find out I had (praise God), been misdiagnosed.

Good luck.

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 126 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website