Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Bad bite: A tick can make you allergic to red meat
sheba_q posted:
This bizarre problem was only discovered a few years ago but is growing as the ticks spread from the Southwest and the East to more parts of the United States. In some cases, eating a burger or a steak has landed people in the hospital with severe allergic reactions.

http://news.msn.com/us/bad-bite-a-tick-can-make-you-allergic-to-red-meat

An_240228 responded:
I would wonder if it is really a reaction to the GMO grasses and grains being fed to the steer.

I had been diagnosed with IBS many years ago. To make a long story short, I have been on my own to identify the cause and deal with it myself.

My husband and I saw two videos about what has happened to our food supply. For a very short time we purchased beef, chicken and eggs from free-range, pasture fed critters. Dairy cows are included. We experienced more constipation, indigestion and urinary problems. It was fortunate we realized what was happening to us just after a few weeks because It was too expensive to continue.

Our food supply has been made corrupt and I was locked out of this site because I tried to share what I learned. Hopefully this will be allowed.

sheba_q replied to An_240228's response:
This has nothing to do with the GMO foods that you seem to be obsessed with.

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website