Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bulimia Causing Sinusitis?
pipi1978 posted:
So I went to a local health clinic yesterday as the weather here so bad couldn't see my own dr. Anyhow she took x-rays of sinuses and said they looked okay, but based on my symptoms I have a sinus infection. For nearly the past month I have had cheek, jaw, and neck pain that wraps all around my head, yet no drainage. She did put me on an antibiotic but here's my question, could all my throwing up (every day) have caused me to have sinusitis, this is the second round of antibiotics. Erin

lostkate responded:
I have no medical background but I would think with all the pressure you are putting on your head from throwing up, I would not be surprised if you had a sinus infection. The antibiotics will help. Hope you feel better soon. Kate

Spotlight: Member Stories

http://willowtreesanonymousconfessions.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.