Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Treatment at last!
msp36 posted:
I am leaving today for a 60 day inpatient program at mingus mountain up near Sedona Az. and am anxious and nervous. I hope it bodes well for me. I have been bulimic for25 years and have been wanting help for a decade or so. Unfortunatly the only way for me to get help was to not work and be poor for the past 6 months which sucks, but everything will work out in the end. I hate the bulimia that is stealing my life. I give kudos to everyone at Empact, my counsoler (definatly spelled that one wrong) my psychicatrist and my case manager who worked together to get 'er done. They were able to get the state to get off the dime in a time of finanancal hardship and pay for the treatment at a pretty expensive place.

Thanks, have a great day y'all

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I am very very pleased for you, Msp, and hope this is a real turning point for you. (((hugs)))

Thank you for letting us know.

Oopsla responded:
Keep strong MSP36,

I wish you the best. Don't fight with the staff. Have an open mind. Roll with it. Tell us how it goes. Super glad you found a place.

Godspeed,
Oops

lostkate responded:
I am so happy for you, let us know how you are doing. If its the place I think it is you will do very well.

Kate

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm the mother of one beautiful, 16 month old daughter. I'm married to the most amazing and very supportive man in the world. I'm 24 year...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.