Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
gahhh! *triggers*
LoverlyLaurie posted:
just hate this..i hate it. being soooo huge. gigantic. enormous. i feel so ugly. i'm restricting, but when i slip up and eat 1500 to 2000 cals in a day, its just gah, why do i keep messing up? thats what it feels like...like i'm a screw up.

i have a headache. my stomach hurts...not hungry hurts, just hurts and i dont want to eat. i just feel so gluttonous. grrr.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us look at the stars. -Oscar Wilde
www.youtube.com/user/ChaosInAGlassCage

lostkate responded:
I am sorry to hear things arent going well. Take a deep breath and say tomorrow is another day, things will get better. Try not to restrict your food thats what is giving you headache. Your stomach could be hurting from stress. Its hard I know I do it myself and beat myself up after. I hate it too. I wish I had more comforting words.
(((hugs)))
Kate

LoverlyLaurie replied to lostkate's response:
hey kate, thank you for your kind words. i'm really low and at a loss for words today, but i wanted to say thank you <3
We are all in the gutter, but some of us look at the stars. -Oscar Wilde www.youtube.com/user/ChaosInAGlassCage

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to LoverlyLaurie's response:
(((((softhugs)))))

LoverlyLaurie replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
thanks caprice <3
ate alot yesterday. not feeling like eating today at all. might have some coffee. its just so hard.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us look at the stars. -Oscar Wilde www.youtube.com/user/ChaosInAGlassCage

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to LoverlyLaurie's response:
I hope you allow yourself to eat today, Laurie. Eating one day and not the next can really mess with your system and can lead to worsening eating issues.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a 19 girl off to college in the Fall. I've had anorexia for almost two years now and am entering a stage of "recovery". I'm not f...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.