Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I cannt do this anymore!!!
Saphirionix posted:
I'm new to all of this so here goes....I've been abuse since I was 7 until I was 18 I stopped eating at that young age hoping it would make me unattractive. However as we all know it doesn't just go away when the pain stops. I am a model by trade and it doesn't help....it only reinforces the need to be thin I ate a burger last night and couldn't zip up the dress I have been trying on daily for the catwalk....I had to purge.....I need help I'm 26 trying to get out of a physically abuse marriage, I'm 5' 41/2" (gotta get that half an inch in there lol) I weigh 82 lbs I have been banned from gyms because running keeps me sane....yet my husband still "requires" me to run. I feel as if I am committing the ultimate sin by reaching out! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE TEARS ARE COVERING MY KEYBOARD MY HEART IS BROKEN!!!!! HELP....PLEASE HELP

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Saphirionix,

Welcome here.

I think you know what you need to do and I hope that coming here helps you start finding the strength to get the real help you need.

I hope you can get to a place where you're able to pursue seeing a therapist who understands abuse (past and present, and of all kinds) and eating disorders. Anyone in your life who wishes to keep you unhealthy may discourage you from this, but do it anyway. And one day you will believe you deserve it too. (You really do.)

Keep talking here if it helps. We do have other boards which may help but let's start here and see how it goes.

We are here to help you start taking steps towards your own health. (((softsafehugs)))

growing_op95 responded:
Saphirionix , I know it seems like you cant ever do anything right. But i have been through alot to. My mother has watched horrible things happen to me. and not stopped them. I am shedding tears for you now. I understand what your going through because from the age four to sixteen i weighed no more then 67 pounds. I wouldnt eat. I was scared to eat and i always have been. And F*@! your husband no offense but you can do far better. if you ever and i mean ever need anything my email is growing_op008@ymail.com
Sorry hun.
Addie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a seventeen year old feshmen in college. Im a psych major, and i want to study EDs more than anything. Maybe oneday we'll have a legitamate tre...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.