Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Back to where I started
Anon_182430 posted:
I've been ED actions free for about a month now. I was doing very well..eating around my bf, eating 5 small meals a day through out the day and exercising. I just got this protein shake powder from a health store..

Well, today I just told myself I have gotten too fat from eating normally..and that I don't deserve food anymore. I didn't eat breakfast, I don't plan on eating lunch or dinner...although I know my body will want the nutrients and I'll really want to eat. I'm going to exercise after work..and I'm gonna drink my protein shake 1/2 an hour before the work out...and then finish it after..

But I hate that I'm having these thoughts again...and it's stressing me out. I don't like this. I do have real time help..I will see my therapist in a few days but I don't know what I need to do. I don't know how to get rid of these thoughts...how to reassure myself that I CAN eat...even though my stomach is sticking out a little bit more than it used to when i didn't eat at all. My mind is so messed up and it's terrifying, depressing.. :(

Please give me annnyy kind of advise you have at ALL.

Spotlight: Member Stories

33 y.o. now, and was supposed to have ED behaviours kicked before I turned 29. I went to treatment immediately out of college and was in community wit...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.