Skip to content
Giving Thanks
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday but I know it can bring a lot of issues to the forefront where family is concerned, especially when an eating disorder is part of the picture.

I hope that you take care of yourselves through this holiday, that you find a reason to smile, and that there are plenty of things in your life for which you can be thankful this year.

What are you thankful for this year? And how will you be celebrating the holiday and is this a difficult time for you? How will you take care of yourself?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lostkate responded:
A little late.

this year thankful? My daughter came to lived with me. Making sure those that have helped me this year know they made a difference in my life and thanking them for their help, especially those here on the boards, thank you all.

Care for myself this holiday season? Just taking it slow, try not to put to much pressure on myself for eating, telling myself its ok.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lostkate's response:
Thank you, Kate, for all you do here to support others.

I'm so glad your daughter is with you now. You have really changed your life in so many positive ways, though I know it's not been easy and remains challenging. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi my name is kiki i am 42 years old and have anorexia im 5 foot 8 and im 92 pounds and really sick..a home health nurse comes once a week to help me ...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.