Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
EDNOS?
sskillman posted:
I suffer from EDNOS, I was wondering if there is such thing as treatment for it? What is it all about etc... what are the first steps to getting diagnosed?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Sskillman,

Where did you receive that diagnosis? Is this a professional with whom you can discuss the meaning and treatments?

If not, please discuss this with your own doctor and pursue treatment with experts on eating disorders.

I don't know how long you've been struggling with this but am glad you're opening up to the possibility of getting help now. The sooner you do, the better.

Treatment will likely include ongoing therapy to help with the issues that created the eating disorder in the first place. This can be painful but you are well worth the effort.

And keep talking here if it helps.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 41, a mother of 3 beautiful daughters and 3 wonderful granddaughters and the wife of a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what. I am obese,...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.