Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
So unsure of my ED- status
An_243417 posted:
Hi my name is Bonnie, and I am 19, I have battled anorexia and bulimia for 5 years now. With lots of ups and downs. I also have borderline personality disorder so tat kind of triggers it alot I think. I cant figure out if they are two seperate problems or connected. And these days I have been hospital free for a year now, and I am slowly losing tons of weight. people are noticing but aren't pushing me thank GOD! and now I am scared because I feel like im falling back into the anorexic whirpool!! I thought I was okay! maybe I am? I dont even know anymore.

Take the Poll

What is my eye color
  • blue
  • turqoise
vote
View Poll Results

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It sounds like your concerns deserve some attention. Please consider talking with a therapist about all of this.

As I'm sure you already know, an eating disorder is less about the actual weight on the scale, more about the disordered thinking that goes along with it. Take steps before it worsens to address this.

And keep talking here if it helps.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am a 34 year old mother and 3 very sweet girls who right now are in foster care because of my eating disorder. I am fighting very hard to get the...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.