Skip to content
Abdomen pains and bingeing?
huskie5 posted:
Yesterday I had a binge that was larger than normal and when I woke up this morning the muscles in my abdomen were really sore, as if I had done a bunch of sit-ups yesterday. I didn't do anything extra active yesterday so I'm wondering if this could be linked to my binge or a serious health concern? Thanks!

teentranslator responded:
I'm not a doctor, but after being bulimic for what feels like my entire life... I don't know. I know for a fact that after "recovering" I still have little lapses every once in awhile and I am in PAIN the next day. My stomach feels like it's about to explode and I have difficulty keeping down food. When this was a regular thing I didn't notice, but now I only throw up when I'm so overwhelmed I literally can't help it. My advice is to STOP, like NOW. I'll help you... I'm a life coach that deals with this kind of stuff and am more in the research mode than business so it would be free. Just reply back if you want to stop otherwise you will end up with all kinds of problems... I did.

huskie5 replied to teentranslator's response:
Thank you I do want to stop!!! Really really bad. I binge because I suffer from PTSD. It is really hard to find resources to help me stop bingeing because almost everything is targeted at people who binge because of weight/self image issues.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i I'm 24 from Brooklyn New York I would like to start by saying that I always been an nice guys used to be very shy around people and timid when I...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.