Skip to content
Bulimia help
Cmorgankl posted:
I have been bulimic for about 15 years now (I'm 35). My family and husband just found out over christmas and needless to say they were hurt/concerned/angry/confused etc. I have had a week of in patient treatment but felt it wasnt the right place for me as it was a drug and alcohol rehab. I'm currently meeting with a psychologist and keeping a food journal. I have been feeling much better mentally but am still b/p. I have more control over it now, but sometimes I WANT to do it and I do. I have a lot of free time. How do I stop wanting to do it? I'm usually doing it from 12 to 3 pm (sometimes later). I always eat a healthy breakfast, go to the gym most days and have been making an effort to have a healthy dinner. There are no support groups where I live (Asia) so I would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions. Also, how to deal with a husband who doesn't know how to handle it!! Many thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am so fat i can't stand myself. i have never been this fat before. A while back i started eating ice cream every day. It was like an obsession. ...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.