Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New and Struggling (possible trigger)
MyRain posted:
Hello, I'm new here, and I hope it's ok as I don't have a diagnosed ED. I am 9 pounds away from having an underweight BMI. I am a restricter. Nobody knows, altho I think one coworker suspects as I don't eat very often at work, and when I do, it's not much.
I am also depressed. I was on meds for depression a really long time ago. I have been posting on the depression community as well.
Today I am feeling especially fat, ugly and stupid. I feel like I don't deserve anything good - and that includes food.

bigadult responded:
Go back on depression meds if it helped- it's good that you are recognizing it now so you can address it. Personally my ed is a demon that has recently come back into my life. I hate it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 23 and a senior at a university. i'm looking for people who understand me that i can talk to who won't judge me for the chaos that goe...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.