Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my moms troubles
katnisseverdeen10 posted:
my mom has had lots of stress over the years.she is losing weight rapidly, but she eats all of the time! no, she doesnt throw-up but, i would love to help her but i dont know what to do!? ANYONE!??!

lostkate responded:
Everyone handles stress differently, sometimes you dont realized what you are doing under so much of it. I didnt realized how much stressed out I was until my son said something to me about it. I didnt realized out much it effected my kids to see me like that. You may want to say something to her, not so much about the eating but how she needs to give herself a break. Ask her if there is anything you can do to help her.

Hope that helped, let me know what you decide to do.
Kate

ineedabetterlife replied to lostkate's response:
this is katnisseverdeen10. i lost my password so i made a new account. thank you for this information but she goes to conculing but, she still is stressed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a 19 girl off to college in the Fall. I've had anorexia for almost two years now and am entering a stage of "recovery". I'm not f...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful