Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried about my weight
Emmpressed posted:
A little about myself. I am a 29 year old male who is 5'8". Las month I was weighing in at 205 and decided to lose weight. I worked out for two weeks anthem got lazy and stopped. I started to eat healthy but also stopped. Well I started to lose weight and even though I stopped working out and eating healthy I kept losing the weight. I lost 20 pounds that month an now stay around 185. This sounds great especially since I fit all my old clothes again and look better. But I have been challenging this a lot. I started eating whatever I wanted to see if I can put in weight and dont. I can go to bed 188-189 and wake up 185. An example of my eating is like yesterday I woke up ate two donuts and coffee, ate a sack before lunch, ate tater tots and pirk chops for lunch, ate a bag of animal crackers an hour later, drank a monster,got home and drank beer, then I ate dinner, and finally followed it up with cheese cake. Well I went to bed weighing 188 and woke up 185. This is typical and I have been doing this for weeks now and worry if this is unhealthy and if there is seething medically wrong. I don't want to take off work to go see a doctor unless I have to. Advice please

lostkate responded:
Hi, Welcome,

Im no expert but your eating doesnt sound that bad. Maybe add fruit or maybe a healthy snack. Being 188, waking up to 185 could just be your body. Few pounds here or there I would not be concerned. I honestly dont think we weight the same through out the day.

Hope that helped a little.
Maybe someone has a better advice.

Kate

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany. I was raised in an emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive household. I just moved out of that household a year ago (I&...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.